Hi Gilles,

I just committed a quick fix for the issue of the CXF local transport direct dispatch model [CXF-1107]. You can try it by using the truck version or waiting few days for the next 2.0.3 snapshot.

Willem.

Willem Jiang wrote:
Hi,

I can reproduce the error, it definitely is a CXF local transport bug.
I will investigate it later today.

Willem.

Gilles Durys wrote:
Willem Jiang wrote:
Hi, Which CXF version are you using? Can you access the service with
http transport?

I just checked the code in the trunk XMLStreamWriter xtw =
message.getContent(XMLStreamWriter.class); *
xtw.setPrefix(soapVersion.getPrefix(), soapVersion.getNamespace()); I
guess the NPE is came from xtw, but I have no idea why XMLStreamWriter.class is not set into the message. I gripped the code
 and found it should be set to the message by StaxOutInterceptor.
Hi, I came back to this problem and for what I understand looking at
LocalConduit.directDispatch, when using direct dispatch, no content is
set on the message.