I'm probably not understanding your entire question, but I think if
you're using SAAJ, that would mean you don't need to use a web service
framework--neither CXF nor anything else. (SAAJ has a "SOAPConnection"
object that will do what you want.)  See here[1] for an example.

Glen

[1] http://users.skynet.be/pascalbotte/rcx-ws-doc/saajpost.htm