Hi Dan,

Is it fix the java2ws tools as well, or just the runtime?
in the runtime the http header now should contain the "application/octet-stream", right?

But I tested with the java2ws, it's not working. the expectedContentTypes="image/png" still missing in the schema

James

It's definitely a bug in XmlSchema. Updating to the latest version of XmlSchema helped a little bit, but not enough. It at least attempts to write the extensors. The problem is the parsing only saves the last extensor. I've worked around that bug by writing a Deserializer that actually works correctly so it should work now. Just committed the fix to trunk.

Dan