I'd vote for FINE. The system is 'working as designed'.

If we push it to FINE, I'd not bother to keep track.

The
> > > databinding had no clue what to do with it.
> > >

> > > Dan

> > @WebFault.

org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.jav

org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:42

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.FaultOutInterceptor.handleMessage(FaultOutI

org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.WebFaultOutInterceptor.handleMessage

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercepto

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessa

org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseIntercepto

org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitia

org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceReques

org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(Jet

org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPH

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:71

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandl

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerList.handle(HandlerList.java:49)

org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:13

org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:506

org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection

org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:644)

org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.jav

org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.

> > com.basistech.ws.fortest.TestException

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:2

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.marshal(MarshallerImpl.java

javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractMarshallerImpl.marshal(AbstractMarshall

org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.writeObject(JAXBEncoderDecoder.

org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBEncoderDecoder.marshall(JAXBEncoderDecoder.jav

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.ja

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.reportError(XMLSerializer.ja

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(Elemen

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(Elemen

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeBody(ElementB

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementB

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl.serializeRoot(ElementB

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.XMLSerializer.childAsRoot(XMLSerializer.ja

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.MarshallerImpl.write(MarshallerImpl.java:2

com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getBeanInfo(JAXBContextImp