Hi Make sure you have the annotation right. I.e., it needs to be sth like
below:

@Get
@HttpResource(location="/channelName/{id}")
public String getChannelName(@WebParam(name = "GetBook") GetChannel
getChannel);

If this still does not work, try to play with wrapped and unwrapped style.
eg,
        sf.getServiceFactory().setWrapped(false);

Let me know how you are getting on.

Cheers,
Jervis