In the interests of a less eventful life, I moved my production code to
JAXB from Aegis. My doc guy just pointed out to me that our WSDL has
rather less schema elements than expected. Indeed, there seems to have a
been a giant migration to the service TNS, at least of enums.

In the wsdl that is coming out of java2wsdl, I've got one schema.

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:btrni="http://index.rnm.basistech.com";
xmlns:btrniws="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com";
xmlns:btrnm="http://rnm.basistech.com";
attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="unqualified"
targetNamespace="http://ws.index.rnm.basistech.com";>

I then have a reference to an enum type:

<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="script" type="btrniws:iso15924"/>

This already looks wrong, insofar as that enum lives in
com.basistech.util, not com.basistech.rnm.index.ws.

But it's at least consistent, since that is the tns and, sure enough,
the enum complexType is just sitting in the tns.

However, I now notice that the same thing is happening to all of the
beans. Everything is in the TNS, regardless of package-of-origin.