It's a bit late over here so I can't test this right now, but I
suppose that the endpointName and address attributes of the
jaxws:endpoint element as listed here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws-configuration.html are exactly
what I want, provided that cxf honors those values and put them in the
WSDL?

If so, then there's no need to file a new jira.