Hi,

Thanks for your response. It seems to work now (it might have been some
networking issue in my own environment.)

With regards to the README.txt actually I find this quite confusing:

"If your environment already includes cxf-manifest-incubator.jar on the
CLASSPATH, and the JDK and ant bin directories on the PATH
it is not necessary to set the environment as described in
the samples directory README.  If your environment is not
properly configured, or if you are planning on using wsdl2java,
javac, and java to build and run the demos, you must set the
environment."

This comment should not be placed before the ANT instructions because it
gives the impression that you need to do something special. In fact all you
need to do is:

ant server
ant client