applicability, standards, etc.  :-)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: JMS configuration for consumerDate:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:09:39 -0500

Hi, In the JMS configuration docuement (for consumer only in this case), it specified that the configuration can be done either by WSDL or
configuration file.   Can this be mixed with a portion in wsdl and configuration? Is the WSDL configuration for JMS consumers standard?  That is, is
the syntax of the port element contents standardized or are they specific to a JMS impl? This is a snip from a commercial JMS that I need to connect
to: <wsdl:port binding="tns:ESB_VehicleManagementSOAP_JMS_Binding" name="SOAP_JMS_Port"><soap:address
location="jms:/queue?destination=jms/SoapOutput&amp;connectionFactory=jms/outboundSoapJmsQCF&amp;replyToDestination=jms/SoapInput&amp;targetService=ESB_VehicleManagement_DialogPlus"/></wsdl:port>
 Does a cxf jms consumer need to "know" the cxf JMS namespace if definded by wsdl? BTW, we want to have the default tempory queue setup for
request/reply.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today.