Hi Glen, this applies to both client side and server side. Incoming and
outgoing refer to inbound and outbound. If this is still not clear, on the
client side, incoming refers to receiving response from the server, outgoing
refers to sending request to the server.

Cheers,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387