Hi,

I think firstly, you have to make sure that the wsdl is valid, from the error message, it clearly said that the

"Value" is already defined.

So I guess probably we have to check the schemas imported/included in the wsdl.
I know there's no joy in reading the xml/schema :(

Regards,
James

Hi,

I have problems trying to use the Dynamic Client for the web service:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/soap/efetch.wsdl.

It throws an exception that I copy-paste at the end of this email. I am
using cxf 2.0.1.

Is that something that could be fixed in future releases of XJC or that
could be already fixed in the next 2.0.3?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error compiling schema from WSDL at
{http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/eutils/soap/efetch.wsdl}: Property
"Value" is already defined.

      at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.dynamic.DynamicClientFactory$InnerErrorListener.
error(DynamicClientFactory.java:409)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.error(SchemaCompilerIm
pl.java:245)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.util.ErrorReceiverFilter.error(ErrorReceiverFilter.jav
a:61)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.util.ErrorReceiverFilter.error(ErrorReceiverFilter.jav
a:61)

      at com.sun.tools.xjc.ErrorReceiver.error(ErrorReceiver.java:66)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.ModelChecker.checkPropertyCollision(ModelChecke
r.java:57)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.ModelChecker.check(ModelChecker.java:43)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.ModelChecker.check(ModelChecker.java:27)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.xmlschema.BGMBuilder._build(BGMBuilder.java:145
)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.reader.xmlschema.BGMBuilder.build(BGMBuilder.java:77)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.ModelLoader.annotateXMLSchema(ModelLoader.java:388)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImp
l.java:206)

      at
com.sun.tools.xjc.api.impl.s2j.SchemaCompilerImpl.bind(SchemaCompilerImp
l.java:66)