I don't even use either file and my services work without any issues. I use
applicationContext*.xml files since I was using Spring before CXF and didn't
see the point in creating either.

Regards,
Randy Burgess
Web Applications Developer
Nuvox Communications

> From: Jean-François Daune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:23:02 +0100
> To: <cxf-user@incubator.apache.org>
> Conversation: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
> Subject: RE: Difference between cxf.xml and cxf-servlet.xml?
>

> +1 to reduce, and make it clearer.
>
> CXF really rocks, but configuration is IMHO a weak point.
>
> J-F

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this
Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read,
copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all
copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any
person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of
confidentiality and/or a privilege.