I also tried using this:
<code>
Service service = Service.create(SERVICE_NAME);
String endpointAddress =
EDocDocumentumPluginParam.EDocDocumentumPluginParam_EndpointAddress;

service.addPort(PORT_NAME, SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING,
                                endpointAddress);
_myPort = service.getPort(MyRequest.class);
</code>

instead of:

<code>
MyService ss = new MyService(wsdlURL,SERVICE_NAME);
_myPort = ss.getMyServicePort();
</code>

To get a reference on the port and I still have the same problem...Calling
several times one service is ok, but callin a service then another one leads
to the same ClassCastException...:-/

Tophebboy wrote:

> Hi!
> This morning, I've tried putting the initialization stuff in an
> initialization methode which is called only one. And I still have the same
> problem...
> I will try to do what you're tellin later...
> Thanks.
>

> Glen Mazza-2 wrote:
>>
>> BTW, may I ask, why do you need a different wsdl "each time"?  As far as
>> I can see you just need two WSDLs, one for each service.  If it is
>> because the endpoint changes, you can change the endpoint URL
>> programmatically--see Step #7 here[1].
>>
>> Also, you said you are calling a different web service from two
>> different places.  What happens if you call the *same* web service from
>> those two different places--does it work then or break?  If the latter,
>> the fact that you are calling two different services may be just an
>> irrelevant distraction to finding the real problem.
>>
>> What we will probably need from you next is a very simple one-class Java
>> application that iteratively asks a user if they want to call web
>> service #1 or #2, and then have two methods, one that calls each web
>> service.  Use the CXF samples in the /samples directory for web services
>> to call (call "ant server" on two of our web services).  If you can get
>> this program to work, that would mean the problem is somewhere else.  If
>> you cannot get the simple program to work, then send the program to us
>> in a JIRA report--it would be easier to then duplicate and then hunt
>> down the problem.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Glen
>>
>> [1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20070817
>>
>> Am Mittwoch, den 21.11.2007, 08:34 -0800 schrieb Tophebboy:
>>> I can call the same service 10 times, so I don't think it could come
>>> from
>>> that...The problem only comes when I call one service, the another