Hi all,
can somebody give me a hint how to configure or program CRL (certificate
revocation list) checking before each SSL handshake.

In detail:
I have this configuration on client:
<http-conf:conduit
                name="{http://..../}portName.http-conduit";>

                <http-conf:client AllowChunking="false" />
                <http-conf:tlsClientParameters secureSocketProtocol="SSL">
                        <sec:trustManagers>
                                <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
                                url="someurl"/>
                        </sec:trustManagers>
                        <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="password">
                                <sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
                                url="someurl"/>

                        </sec:keyManagers>
                </http-conf:tlsClientParameters>

which causes ssl communication, but before each connection I would like to
check all certificates i keystores for revocation according some CRL on
filesystem

thanks for any advice
--
Jiri Mikulasek