Hello,

Yes I have looked at that configuration documentation at :
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/configuration.html and I don't have my own
cxf-servlet.xml defined at all. The one referenced in cxf.xml is the cxf's
import.

My configuration is very similar and simple.
1. In my web.xml, I have added:
 <servlet>
      <servlet-name>cxf</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet</servlet-class>
      <load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
   </servlet>

2. I have defined my own cxf.xml in classpath with only these following
lines for testing out this issue with 2.0.3 upgrade. I have removed all my
configuration from cxf.xml to test out the issue:
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-xml.xml"/>
        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>

3. For upgrade to 2.0.3 from 2.0.2, I changed the necessary new libs and
restart my application. It goes into never ending loop trying load the beans
- I am not really sure what is happening:
Nov 28, 2007 1:49:31 PM org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl
<init

WARNING: Failed to create application context.
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
excep
tion parsing XML document from class path resource [cxf.xml]; nested
exception is java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:385)

        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:313)

        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:290)

        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)

        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:108)

It just seems that in 2.0.3's META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml, these new lines are
added:
    <bean id="org.apache.cxf.configuration.Configurer"
        class="org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl">
    </bean>

and something is making some circular references while loading spring beans?
I am still using spring 2.0.6.