Hi Mariano, what kind of data bindings are you looking for? Is it sth very
simple such as marshaling an Inputstream to a Source object (in this case, you
want look into SourceDataBinding.java) or sth a little bit more complex based
on schemas, such as JAXB databinding or Aegis databinding. In the later case,
you may want to look into how Aegis data binding is implemented. Benson has
done a lot of work recently on Aegis binding. We also have a plan to support
more data bindings ,such as XMLBeans, JiBX, JaxMe etc, not sure if one of them
is what you are looking for. Anyway, we would be very happy to provide more
helps if you can elaborate your requirement into more details.

Thanks,
Jervis

Registered Number: 171387