An easiest way to verify it is to put the "saaj-impl-1.3.jar" & "saaj-api-1.3.jar" in the $Weblogic_Home/jdk_../jre/lib/endorsed (create it if it doesn't exist before). and then restart it to see if it works.
This way is to make sure that saaj-impl-1.3.jar is in front of classpath.

If it works, that means there are other saaj version in the classpath, and weblogic not pick up the saaj-impl-1.3.jar.

Thanks
Jeff

mjmjmj wrote:
Hi Jeff
thanks for your response.
I have already checked that saaj-impl-1.3.jar and saaj-api-1.3.jar are
present in the war part of the ear i deployed. I have also added the
following lines in the weblogic-application.xml DD file of the ear :
        <prefer-application-packages>
                <package-name>javax.jws.*</package-name>
                <package-name>javax.xml.ws.*</package-name>
                <package-name>com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.*</package-name>
        </prefer-application-packages>
I can't figure out why the saaj package is not found.
Is there anything else to check ?
thanks,
MJ

Jeff Yu-4 wrote:
Please check the saaj version in classpath, CXF shipped saaj-impl-1.3.jar
and saaj-api-1.3.jar. It might be conflict with the weblogic one.
Or you can check out the
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html to see how to
integrate with Weblogic.