Hi,
I have already used "wsdl2java -client" to generate client code to
access a CXF service. The WSDL that I provided does include service
endpoint information. I see that, now at runtime the client code tries
to retrieve the WSDL again (see the stacktrace below), why? Does it only
do it to extract the service location information? Why didn't the
generated code cache location information? Is there anyway to avoid it?

Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to
create service.
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:132)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl.createServiceDelegate(ProviderImpl
.java:65)
        at javax.xml.ws.Service.<init>(Service.java:56)
        at
msjava.examples.calculator.client.CalculatorService.<init>(CalculatorSer
vice.java:41)
        at
msjava.examples.calculator.client.Calculator_CalculatorJettyHTTPPort_Cli
ent.main(Calculator_CalculatorJettyHTTPPort_Client.java:53)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Failed to create service.
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:
83)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.initializePorts(ServiceImpl.java:138)
        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:130)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException:
faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem parsing
'http://pa912c1n5:8091/Calculator/Calculator'.:
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.loadDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.jav
a:199)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLManagerImpl.getDefinition(WSDLManagerImpl.java
:163)
        at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:
81)

Thanx
-yogen

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.