Hi,

Did you do any setting up the transportIds for the local transport in CXF bus? You need to override the CXF bus default loading transport factory to local transport.

Here are an example of setting the bus with code in the jaxws front end test module[1],
and a spring configuration file [2] for the local transport factory.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/AbstractJaxWsTest.java
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/spring/servers.xml

Willem.

Mayank Thakore wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to use local transport. Like this:

                String url = "local://HelloService";
                Endpoint.publish(url, new HelloServiceImpl());

This client code I found at bottom of user guide's local transport page:
ClientProxyFactoryBean cf = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();
                cf.setAddress(url);
                cf.setServiceClass(HelloService.class);
                HelloService h = (HelloService) cf.create();
                System.out.println(h.inverse(false));

HelloService is defined as below:
                @WebService
                public interface HelloService {
                        public boolean inverse(
                                        boolean value);

                }

I have placed the client code immediately below the publish code. But I get
an exception:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: null while
invoking public boolean
com.huawei.imap.nbiframework.testutil.webservice.HelloServiceImpl.inverse(bo
olean) with params [null].
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessa
ge(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:70)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessa
ge(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain
.java:207)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(Abs
tractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:90)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage
(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:179)
        at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.ReadHeadersInterceptor.handleMessage
(ReadHeadersInterceptor.java:56)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain
.java:207)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:402)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalDestination$SynchronousConduit$1.run(Loc
alDestination.java:88)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Regards
Mayank

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is