From: Mayank Thakore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:41 AM
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Any book written on xfire

 I would definitely buy a book if it goes into the details of using cxf.
Not just jasws or wsdl or stuff but also about cxf interceptors, arch
etc.

Regards
Mayank
****
 This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,
reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!