I tested using JBoss4.0.5 and CXF 2.0.2 as Jeff suggested to the sample, it
works.

But I still found error messages from JBoss 4.0.5 console.

I don't know why there are so many "ERROR"s?
although the sample seems function correctly.

Is this bug in CXF?

Please see the error messages:
... ERROR [STDERR] ... org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.ManagedConnectionFactoryImpl
<init>

... ERROR [STDERR] ...
org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.AssociatedManagedConnectionFactoryImpl <init>

... ERROR [STDERR] ...
org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.AssociatedManagedConnectionFactoryImpl
setResourceAdapter

... ERROR [STDERR] ... org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.ManagedConnectionFactoryImpl
createConnectionFactory

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.JCABusFactory initialiseServants

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.JCABusFactory
startPropertiesMonitorThread

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.ConnectionFactoryImpl <init>

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.JCABusFactory
$EJBServicePropertiesMonitorRunnable run

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.JCABusFactory loadProperties

... ERROR [STDERR] ..org.apache.cxf.jca.cxf.ConnectionFactoryImpl
getConnection