Any chance you could check with the 2.0.4 release candidates available
at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.4-incubator/

There were definite issues with Exceptions not working correctly with
qualified schemas in 2.0.3.   They should (hopefully) be fixed there.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA