Hello,

I have a question about the org.apache.cxf.message.Message.getContent(?)
method within interceptors.

The CXF sample interceptor[1] on line 49 has this call to get the
content (payload) of the SOAP message:

OutputStream os = message.getContent(OutputStream.class);

Question: Besides "OutputStream.class", what other options do I have as
the argument to getContent() for a message that comes from an
interceptor's handleMessage(Message m) or handleFault(Message m)?

(Also, does anyone know where in the CXF source code that list of
acceptable classes is defined?  Understanding the source may help me
here.)

Thanks,
Glen

[1] http://tinyurl.com/yqz58p