dkulp wrote:

> Hmm... That's not good.   I more or less expected that to work.  Not sure
> why it wouldn't be..
>
> Ok.  Couple questions:
> 1) Are you throwing this from your impl, and interceptor, or a jaxws
> handler?

I'm throwing Exception inside my webService application code.

dkulp wrote:

> 2) Are you using the JAXWS frontend or the simple frontend?

I am using spring configuration with <jaxws:endpoint> definitions so I guess
I am using jaxws frontend.

dkulp wrote:

> 3) Any chance you could try 2.0.4 (released today)?

I have tried it this morning, upgraded cxf-2.0.3-incubator to 2.0.4 version
and all other libraries which seemed to me were in older version in 2.0.3
libs bundle (asm, saaj-api, saaj-impl). Unfortunately it doesn't resolve
this problem.

dkulp wrote:

> If it's jaxws, you COULD try building up and throwing a
> javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException, but that kind of sucks.
> Dan

Well, SOAPFaultException requires class extending javax.xml.soap.SOAPFault
interface as a constructor parameter. Do you suggest using some specific
implementing class?
Thanks for your help,
az