On Tuesday 05 February 2008, yulinxp wrote:
> I am having those arg0 in the wsdl file.
> <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="arg0" type="xsd:string"/>
>
> I can use @WebParam(name="xxx") to annotate if using JAX-WS Frontend.
> But what do I do if for simple frontend?

I THINK with the simple frontend the only option is to compile with full
debug information on (-g) and to set the service class to the full impl
class, not any interface that it implements.   In that case, I think it
pulls the names from the debugging information.

The only other option I think is to write your own subclass of the
AbstractServiceConfiguration class and override the getInParameterName
(maybe getInPartName as well if rpc/lit) to return whatever you need it
to return.

I keep wanting to create a AbstractServiceConfiguration subclass that
would pull a lot of this information from either xml or possibly from a
relaxng thing or similar.   Maybe even IDL.     Thus, you could add this
additional metadata through a variety of formats that are a bit nicer to
deal with than XML.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA