Hello,

I was wondering if Cxf provides client side plain XML/SOAP invocation
capabilities.

Ideal case would be to pass SOAP messages (in form of java IO stream for
example) directly to some client-side Cxf facility which will send it to the
server, and to receive response in same form.

This is of course with no binding used, just exchanging XML over WS.

I am trying to avoid usage of java.net.URLConnection, perhaps Cxf has some
nice abstraction for this, javadoc didnt show any however.

Thanks