Mustafa,

There is support for some FailoverStrategy things in CXF, but I'm
struggling to find any documentation for it on our wiki or even in the
code.   The best I can do right now is to point you at IONA's commercial
product docs at:
http://www.iona.com/support/docs/artix/5.0/deploy/java/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm
and look in the "Enabling High Availability" section.   Some of it
doesn't apply to CXF as the strategies are only available with the
commercial stuff.     The static failover stuff should work, I think.
The dynamic stuff won't.

You can also write your own FailoverStrategy class that does your own
thing.   I'm not really sure how complex that is though.

That all said, if you dig through all of the above and come up with a
good demo or something, we'd love to have it in CXF.   :-)

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA