Any chance you can try with 2.0.4?

It sounds like for some reason, the ReviewData is not getting passed into
the JAXB context.   Not sure why that is..

Actually, what compiler flags are you using?   With -o, I'm not sure if
the generics is compiled in.   I would assume so, but maybe not.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA