My excitement for my first CXF client connection didn't last long.
Now I have another problem for my 2nd CXF client connection to
https://mdf.ingenixmedpoint.com/mdfwebservices/hpretriever.asmx?WSDL

The same exception happens even after I set httpconduit SSL.
Why it would get a HTTP URLConnection Factory at the first  place??
:confused:

org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:48)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
        at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
        at $Proxy27.getHealthProfileNDA(Unknown Source)
        at
https.mdf_ingenixmedpoint_com.mdfwebservices.hpretriever.HPRetrieverWSSoap_HPRetrieverWSSoap_Client.main(HPRetrieverWSSoap_HPRetrieverWSSoap_Client.java:57)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Illegal Protocol https for HTTP
URLConnection Factory.
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection(HttpURLConnectionFactoryImpl.java:44)
        at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.prepare(HTTPConduit.java:474)
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:46)
        ... 7 more
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: Could not
send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
        at $Proxy27.getHealthProfileNDA(Unknown Source)
        at
https.mdf_ingenixmedpoint_com.mdfwebservices.hpretriever.HPRetrieverWSSoap_HPRetrieverWSSoap_Client.main(HPRetrieverWSSoap_HPRetrieverWSSoap_Client.java:57)
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
        at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:48)
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
        at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
        at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
        ... 2 more