Your case is very different.   I honestly have no idea how that would
have worked even with 2.0.2.

In your case, your client is specifically using the URL:
http://localhost:8080/cxf/TestService

However, your service is using some Mock thing that isn't opening up any
port.

The simple fix is to change your cxf.context.xml to remove the import of
cxf-servlet and add:
<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml" />

Thus, when the service pops up, jetty will properly open the port, the
client will connect, the test passes.

Maybe we had some sort of dependency issue with 2.0.2 that cxf-servlet
also brought in jetty or something like that that is now fixed.  Don't
really know.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp