Hi @ all

I want to communicate with an web service which doesn't provide an wsdl file. For generating the java classes I took an wsdl file from my file system.
So far so good.

I successfully implemented an client which talks to the server but the client takes the wsdl file. So I tried to set the Endpoint URL directly with the method addPort but always an exception occurred that the wsdl file wasn't found.

I looked into the generated service class and saw that he needs an wsdl file, so my question is if it is possible to switch this behaviour off.

regars