Hi,

i try to do a Rest service that output XML/json with CXF 2.0.4 and i do it from
the sample code 'restful_http_binding' and it works very well. but my need is to
do a rest service mapped on a servlet because i don't want to open a new port

I try the cxfServlet but as far as I know the Epoint.publish() method does not
allow rest services and it is not possible to use

 JaxWsServerFactoryBean.setBindingId(HttpBindingFactory.HTTP_BINDING_ID);

is there a solution with cxf 2.0.4 to do rest service and to mapp it on an
existing  jetty or tomcat  port.

Thanks
David