Everything I can think of really has nothing to do with CXF.

1) Timestamp on the war/ear is from a computer that has it's clock set
wrong.  Basically, if the war is "built in the future" according to the
machine running weblogic, it might think the war has changed when it
really hasn't.

2) Likewise, if the "exploded" form has files in it with timestamps newer
than the war, that could be an issue.

3) Potentially, if something writes a file or something into the exploded
dir, weblogic might detect that as a change and reload.   I'm think temp
files or something.

In anycase, I don't think any of those really would be due to CXF.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA