Hi,
I used wsdl2java and it created several .java files. I noticed that nullable
elements are created as JAXBElement<type>, while non-nullable elements are
classes without JAXBElement wrappers (Integer, etc).

What is the rationale behind this? Is there documentation on why this is done,
and what are the drawbacks of generating everything as unwrapped classes?

Thanks.
Jerry

NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
the original message.