Hello,

I'm looking into providing some REST based services with CXF. The examples
are great but I can't see something demonstrating error handling. While
error handling with REST doesn't seem to be particularly well defined,
HTTP status codes would surfice. How easy is this to achieve with CXF?

John Baker
--
Web SSO
IT Infrastructure

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.