I have problem with SOAP request message generated with Apache CXF 2.0.4.
I generated java client from WSDL (wsdl2java), and tried to call web
service running in the cobol MicroFocus Enteprise Server - the response
was following:
<faultcode>Client</faultcode>
<faultstring>Error in client request message</faultstring>

I suppose it means that SOAP request message is bad for the server side of
web service.
I tried following:
Apache CFX client -> cobol server : Error in client request message
soapUI client generated from WSDL -> cobol server : OK
Apache CFX client -> soapUI Mock service generated from WSDL : OK

In the tcpmon I can see that there are strange chars ("ed", "0") around
SOAP message.
I suppose this is the problem, but why there are these chars?
See below.

------------------------------------
POST / HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8081