I think you should inline policy expressions like this, have a look please at
ws-policy system tests :

<beans xmlns:p="http://cxf.apache.org/policy";
xsi:schemaLocation="...http://cxf.apache.org/policy
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/policy.xsd...";>
<jaxws:endpoint id="echoService"
implementor="com.example.EchoService" address="/echo">
<jaxws:features>
<wsp:PolicyReference URI="#PolicyId"/>

</jaxws:features>
</jaxws:endpoint>

<wsp:Policy wsu:Id="PolicyId">
<!-- ... -->
</wsp:Policy>
</beans>

But, as I said earlier, CXF is not capable yet of automatically propagating such policy expressions into a generated wsdl, hence, at the moment, you need to do something like this :

<jaxws:endpoint id="echoService"
wsdlLocation="META-INF/wsdl/hello.wsdl"/>

With no policy expressions in the spring config but only in the explicitly created wsdl, this is only needed if the task is to have a non-CXF policy aware client like a NET client be capable of consuming the endpoint as expected :

<wsdl:definitions>
<wsdl:service>
<wsdl:port>
<!-- your policy expression goes here -->
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

Hope this helps