Hi,

I'm trying to test out the JAX-RS support in cxf-2.0.5 by adapting the
Spring based example at
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html.

My beans.xml file is shown here:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
                xmlns:jaxrs="http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs";
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs
C:\workspace\eclipse33\cxf_REST_Web\WebContent\WEB-INF\schema\jaxrs.xsd">

        <import resource="cxf.xml" />
        <import resource="cxf-extension-jaxrs-binding.xml" />
        <import resource="cxf-servlet.xml" />

        <jaxrs:server id="audit" address="/audit">
        <jaxrs:serviceBeans>
                <bean class="test.rest.TestImpl"/>
        </jaxrs:serviceBeans>
        </jaxrs:server>

</beans>

This gives me the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Unable to locate Spring NamespaceHandler for
XML schema namespace [http://cxf.apache.org/jaxrs]

I tried googling this and got one result for something similar which
seemed to be suggesting that I'm missing a JAR file (possibly
comtaining a missing handler class for the given namespace?) Am I on
the right track there?

All help gratefully received.

Thanks,
Brad.