Hi everybody,

I'm getting validation errors on app startup with a CXF client.  I'm
assuming it's because http://cxf.apache.org/ is down?

This is probably an elementary question, but I couldn't find an answer in
the docs and the one mailing list post I found seemed like much work to
change the paths.  Also, in the aforementioned post, the schemaLocation
paths will be hardcoded which will be different when moving to production.

Can we specify the location of xsd files to search the classpath/jar file?

Thoughts and/or ideas?

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
      xmlns:sec="http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security";
      xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration";
      xsi:schemaLocation="
          http://cxf.apache.org/configuration/security
          http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/security.xsd
          http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
          http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
          http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>

        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
        <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

   <http:conduit
name="{http://fedex.com/ws/ship/v3}ShipServicePort.http-conduit";>
       <!--
       <http:authorization>
           <sec:UserName>usernamehere</sec:UserName>
           <sec:Password>passwordhere</sec:Password>
       </http:authorization>
       -->
       <http:tlsClientParameters secureSocketProtocol="SSL" />
   </http:conduit>

</beans>

Thanks in advance (and apologies if I'm missing an easy answer),
Todd

-----
--
Todd McGrath