Richard,

Is there anyway you can package up a war or small project or something
that shows this?   I just tried to update one of our test cases:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/resources/webapp/WEB-INF/beans.xml
to use prototype scoped factories and databindings and it all worked OK.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA