Hi,

As per the documentation for CXF, incase the logger is associated with the
SEI , using annotations, it enables logging for both client-server.

Otherwise if it's done only for SEI Implementation, then it enable only
server side logging.

But to my surprise, once I have specified the handler to console in
"logging. Properties" file it logs for both client and server.

For server there is a visible difference when I associate logging
interceptors, but there is NO change for client.

Does it mean that specifying "loggin.properties" file by itself enables some
amount of logging??

I think there are some subtle points regarding logging that I am missing.
Any comments ?

Thanks N Regards,

Harbhanu

PS: I have tried this for code generated using Wsdl2Java and executed using
the generated build.xml