Hey Dan,

Thanks for your useful input. It seems that the end point had not been populated by wsdl2js:

this.url = null;

Obviously thats wrong, so i altered that to be the service endpoint. But then I started getting "Error: 415" reported back to it? Thats HTTP code for unsupported media type, so did some digging around int he cxf-util.js file and found that it was sending messages as content- type 'application/xml'; which makes a lot of service end points bomb, so I changed it to be 'text/xml'.

Im not overly happy about needing to change the supplied cxf-util file, is there not some method of setting the message content type at on the instance of CxfApacheOrgUtil()?

Cheers, Tim