I've followed the guide @
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/appserverguide.html#AppServerGuide-Disc
laimer, but still have a problem.  After it's all done, my WAR is trying
to load orcale's implementation of
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.  But, it can't find it because
I've unchecked the oracle.xml shared library (as per the guide).  The
only way I could find to get around this was to set a System property
that forces it to use a different (xerces) implementation.  However,
after doing that, OC4J starts to break because it can't find the xerces
implementation.

Do I have any other options besides setting a system property and then
going down the path of getting the xerces implementation into OC4J's
classpath?

Thanks,

Chad Sturtz

Accenture - Consultant

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.