United Nations Assisted Program
UN Directorate of International Payment/Transfer Notice
3 Whitehall Ct,
London SW1A 2EL England
United Kingdom.
Tel:+44 207 043 9799 / 703 180 3887
For more clarifications email us: a...@orange.sn

Dear Beneficiary,

        REF:-INSTRUCTION TO CREDIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT:

This most is your second reminder (noticed) towards your outstanding overdue
payment of GBP£4,500,000.00 is due to release to you right now.

This is to notify you about the status of your fund presently on my desk.
After due vetting and evaluation of your Un-claimed Funds which file the WORLD
BANK Forwarded to us to see to your Immediate payment release. Following the
issuance of the Foreign Exchange Approval to this bank on the recommendation
of the United Nations Protocol's Blue Book "Permanent Missions to the United
Nations No. 295", September 2016 last updated with ST/SG/SER.A/295/Add.5.

We are informed by our findings that you have gone through hard times Struggle
a lot to see to the release of your Fund (£4,500,000.00 GBP) Four Million Five
Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds only and that should be total
equivalents to $5,936,237.45 USD United States Dollar, Its actually further
equivalents to €5,287,447.42 EUR Euro only without success. We advice that you
stop further communication with any Correspondence from Nigeria, Europe,Asia
or other rest of Africa Countries, because Your payment have been mandated for
release through the Federal Reserve Bank, NY (FRB).

Meanwhile, we have a very big problem at hand here at the moment. We have an
application mandate order letter from two couples Mr & Mrs. FRANS MICHAEL
FERREIRA from (CAPE TOWN) Western Cape Province (South Africa) who claimed to
be your IN-LAWS two days ago with a letter of fund authorization from the
NORTH GAUTENG HIGH COURT PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA, also claiming to be your legal
representative who has your mandate to claim your funds on your behalf. Since
you’re actually critical ill (sick) infant according to this two couples
they're absolutely lamenting and carrying in our office all together saying
Seriously that you’re at the point of death in the hospital bed in one of the
biggest hospital in the world: Apollo Hospitals New Delhi:
India(South-Asia).They're even telling us that the husband and wife are
currently suffer and battling for throat cancer at the emergency room hospital
in India and also they quickly show us a picture of yours which make us
believe what they're telling us about your health condition are definitely in
danger and critical and truth, attached to this email is the admitted patients
picture in the hospital is that you please confirm to us urgently because
we’re about to release this entire fund to this two couples right now as your
IN-LAWS as two of them claimed to be?.

Please do confirm to us as urgent as possible if indeed you send this two
couples in question to be your real legal representative to handle this
(transaction) on your behalf instead of you so that we can immediate go ahead
transfer and release this outstanding payment at once to them as you instructed.

And mind you we expect you to get back to us within seven (7) working days of
this notice otherwise we’ll consider it yes it’s actually truth that you sent
them to claim this fund on your behalf we’ll have no other option than to go
ahead and release the entire fund to their bank account in Cape Town (South
Africa). Find below is their banking information's for your perusal. And
kindly confirm your knowledge of this two couples Mr & Mrs.FRANS MICHAEL
FERREIRA as mandated by you to avoid wrongful payment:

Account NAME: MRS. HENRIETTE LOUISE FERREIRA
ACCOUNT NO:2344 0720 37
BANK NAME:NEDBANK (SOUTH AFRICA)
SWIFT CODE:NEDSZAJJ
BANK ADD:2 Castle St, Cape Town City Centre Cape Town, 8000

INFORMATION: If indeed you didn’t send this two couples in question to be your
real legal representative to handle this (transaction) on your behalf that
means we have to look for them and quickly get them arrested and charge them
for: Misappropriations of Fund = Misconduct = and attempted Fraud and Stealing.

We wait your swift response and also advised that if our directives are
followed carefully, you should have your fund in your account within two Bank
working days. Henceforth, we advice you to seize further communications with
any individual, Banks or its Agents regarding your fund, as doing so will be
at your own risk.

Please find attached to this email and read the Court Order reclaim letter
from the NORTH GAUTENG HIGH COURT PRETORIA SOUTH AFRICA they presented to us
and also another attached to this email is their South African National
Identity Copies which was also presented to us to be real legal representative
please (DO YOU KNOW THEM YES OR NO?):

THEY ALSO ATTACHED TO US A PICTURE WHEN THEY WAS SIGNING SOME LEGAL DOCUMENTS
IN THE COURT TO ENABLE THEM RECLAIM THE ENTIRE FUND FROM US.

Should you require any clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Service Hotline anytime at +27-(015) 534 3091 (within South Africa),
or +1 (800)-325-6000 (outside South Africa). For clients of Moneyweb
Treasures, Treasures Private Client or Private Banking, please call+27-(015)
534 3091(within South Africa) or +27-(0) 60 444 4246.(outside South Africa).
FAX:+27 (0) 86 567 5877 or just email us.

KINDLY DO EMAIL US AT: a...@afnet.net
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL US AT: b...@orange.sn
TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE MONEY DO EMAIL US AT: 3450038...@qq.com

                 PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHED FILES:

You want to be paid through (T.T WIRE TRANSFER BANK TO BANK)
PLEASE FILL IN THE FORM BELOW TO ENABLE US SPEED UP THE TRANSFER NOW:

(1)  FULL NAME:---------------
(2)  DATE OF BIRTH:---------------
(3)  MARITAL STATUS-------------
(4)  OCCUPATION:--------------
(5)  HOME ADD----------------
(6)  ZIP:--------------------
(7)  CODE:-------
(8)  COUNTRY:-------------
(9)  NATIONALITY:--------------
(10) CELL NO----
(11) TEL:NO------
(12) FAX:NO-------
(13) PASSPORT COPY-----------
(14) YOU CAN AS WELL ATTACH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER
IMMEDIATELY:

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Dr. Mrs. Henderson Elizabeth
Director Operations