Hi Dear,

how are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my great
pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from today, i
was just going through the Internet search when i found your email address, I
want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to contact you to see
how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you will have the desire with
me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa T. Williams, I am an American  presently I live in the UK, I
will be
happy to see your reply for us to know each other better, and give you my
pictures and details about me.

bye
Lisa

Liste de diffusion cyberinternational