Dear Sir/Madam,

King Mold Industry Ltd is one of the most professional and manufacturer of
Injection Mold Making, molded parts ,
King Mold serves many of customers in the automotive field. We are currently
serving customers from Europe, North American, and other countries,

◆       Engineering and Design (AutoCar & Solidworks, UG, Pro/E)
◆       Mold Flow engineers in house
◆       Mold making/Tooling
◆       Mold capacity: 40~50 sets/month, mold weight ~15 tons
◆       injection molding machine: 98T~1000T
◆       90% of molds export to Europe & USA etc…

We take our total devotion to develop and maintain a long term,
and mutually beneficial partnership with our customers, We will be pleasure to
work with you if you have any projects,

Yours sincerely,
Cath Cheng
2016-09-21