Dear Sirs/Madams, We are honored to invite you to the 122nd
Canton Fair, China's No.1 Fair. After confirming your visit, we will arrange
accomodation with 4+ star hotel 40% off and free pickup service.
The Canton Fair is co-hosted biannually by the Ministry of Commerce of People
Republic of China and the Guangdong Government, every spring and autumn. In
the Spring of 2017, the just-concluded 121st Canton Fair attracted over
25,000 suppliers to exhibit over 150,000 kinds of quality products with
distinctive features, and the annual turnover reached over USD 29 billion.We
invite you to join the 122nd Canton fair. The first 500 customers signing up
for attendance may enjoy the following offers:1) Directory of superior
suppliers of and a latest report for all industries.2) Assistance on China Visa
application3) 4+ star hotel accommodation with 40% off, and free pickup
service.4) Free local mobile sim-cardPlease find the contact person details as
follows:Contact Person : Ms. Coco ChenEmail:cantonfair3@126.comWe look forward
to your favorable reply. Best regards,Coco Chen- The China Import and
Export Fair- Guangdong Emirates Business Union In U.A.E.We hosted Promotion
Conferences of Canton Fair in:1.) Sept. 2014, Carlton Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.2.)
April 2015,  Radisson Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.3.) Aug. 2015,  Holiday
Inn, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.

<<< image/jpeg; name=coco-1.jpg: Unrecognized >>>