Hello,

Hope this email finds you well and in good health. I'm reaching out to
inform you that SILVER-LAKE Financial Consultants LCC, which I am a Senior
Consultant to, requires immediate services of an efficient
Individual/Company Representative in your area & region.

This is a job opportunity from home with benefit of 5 weeks vacation
which will be sponsored by SILVER-LAKE Financial Consultants LCC. You will
be entitled to a $4,000.00 USD monthly salary and 5% commission on each
transaction you manage to complete. If interested please kindly reply back
for more info and full job description and any other question you need
clarification with.

Regards,
Jacob Benjamin
Silver-Lake Consultant