Having trouble viewing this email | View as web page
<http://www.scriptreaders.net/cfp_new.html>

 <http://www.scriptreaders.net>

 Writing is better with Script Readers

 It’s time to learn just how much your writings can benefit from
working with Script Readers.

 Click to Submit <http://www.scriptreaders.net/submit.php>

 <http://www.scriptreaders.net/submit.php>

 Research has it that 9 out of every 10 papers face rejection from
high-impact scholarly journals. It has also been confirmed that other
journals who aim to achieve a high impact standard, now follow suit.
It is therefore important that, as an excellent writer/author in your
field, you deserve to be published in a high impact journal without
being rejected; this why we give in our time and effort to accord you
the honor you deserve, and to save you the time and effort you might
waste by thoroughly reviewing and editing your paper for errors that
may cause rejection according to your journal's editorial policy.

 Our Pricing

 Our pricing is flexible and at a fixed rate. Please view our range of
services and prices below:

 Service Type
 Pricing

 High Speed Editing (Within 24 hours)
 $450.00

 Express Editing (Within 48 hours)
 $200.00

 Standard Editing (Within 4 working days)
 $150.00

 Regular Edting (Within 10 working days)
 $85.00

 Special Services

 Complete Re-writing
 Contact us <http://www.scriptreaders.net/contact.html>

 Plagiarism Check
 Contact us <http://www.scriptreaders.net/contact.html>

 Language Translation
 Contact us <http://www.scriptreaders.net/contact.html>

 Article/Book Formatting
 $1/Page

 Cover Design
 $200.00

 Journal/Publisher Review and Recommendation
 $10.00

 Kindly click the link provided or send your manuscript as attachment
to any of the following e-mail addresses; manuscr...@scriptreaders.net
<mailto:manuscr...@scriptreaders.net>
, providing the following information;

 1. Job Title.

 2. The journal you intend to publish your work with.

 3. Subject Area.

 4. Speed (Standard or Express).

 Our team of editors make it a high priority to handle your manuscript
in accordance with the service you choose. After editing, we send two
copies of the edited manuscript to the author based on the service
type chosen, only on confirmation of payment of handling fee.

 Click to Submit <http://www.scriptreaders.net/submit.php>

 <#>

 <#>

 <#>

 <#>

 know more... <http://www.scriptreaders.net/contact.html>

 Script Readers Int'l | One Fedson Way | Plymouth, WA | UK

 Copyright 2019 Script Readers International

 Privacy Statement <http://www.scriptreaders.net/privacy.html>

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,