Hello Good Morning, With respect from our previous conversation via Alibaba
regarding our order which we are ready to confirm with your company today. We
have gone through your company profile and have the go ahead from the BOD for
today 2/14/2018 to confirm the order for February 2018 with your firm. Kindly
download and review it and advise back with your final price FOBwe uploaded the
list on Dropbox.com because of many documents
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro9u5eqyuftlmxs/Order%20for%20Febuary%202018.r16?dl=y
 Looking forward to your reply at the earliest. MANAGER.ANGKOR GOLD CORP.#20Eo
Street 51Urban land Building, Floor 6Phnom Penh, Cambodiawww.angkorgold.ca+855
16 880 500 (phone)+855 16 729 920 (fax)

  • my subject paranoxproduction
    • my subject paranoxproduction